Promoted by a group of development professionals, SkillPro Foundation focuses on the issues in sectors like Livelihoods, Education, and Natural Resource Management in rural and urban areas.
Developing various monitoring and evaluation frameworks, conducting impact assessment of various developmental projects etc across the development spectrum are few of the key activities identified by SkillPro. It ranges from issues pertaining to livelihoods, watershed, behavioral change, education, Panchayati Raj Institutions, local self governance, gender etc.
Providing skill training and vocational education to youth from marginalised sections of society and linking them to market for better livelihoods is another focus area of SkillPro. The core team of SkillPro has rich experience in conducting evaluation and impact assessment for various clienteles ranging for agencies like UNICEF
Humana People to People and The Brooke. SkillPro also gives due emphasis on development of quality training material, reference material, training manuals, modules and toolkits. The organization emphasis on use of participatory approaches in all its activities. Some of the key areas of expertise include:
- Large scale research, impact assessment studies, planning, monitoring and evaluation assignments
- Conceptualizing and operationalizing large scale development programmes, both in urban and rural areas
- Development and dissemination of quality training material, reference material, training manuals, modules and toolkits
- Creative communication, documentation and designing
- Capacity building and training